top of page

Market Research Group

Public·8 members
Ezra Rogers
Ezra Rogers

Love and Pride MP3 Download - Enjoy the Best of King Online

Download Love and Pride: A Guide to Enjoying the Best of King

If you are a fan of 80s pop rock music, you might have heard of King, a British band that had a string of hits in the mid-1980s. One of their most famous songs is Love and Pride, a catchy anthem that celebrates self-respect and individuality. But did you know that Love and Pride is also the title of a compilation album that features the best of King's music? In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about this album, and how you can download it for free or for a fee. Whether you are a longtime fan or a new listener, you will surely enjoy this album that showcases King's unique style and talent.

download love and pride

Download File: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2Fc9PcVokkf2&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw1gE8YSUF68LOFKNWXZN6F4

Who are King and what is their music style?

King was formed in 1984 by lead singer Paul King, who had previously been a member of another band called The Reluctant Stereotypes. He was joined by guitarist Mike Roberts, bassist Tony Wall, keyboardist Jim Lantsbery, and drummer Adrian Lillywhite. The band's name was inspired by Paul's surname, as well as his distinctive hairstyle that resembled a crown. King's music style was influenced by various genres, such as soul, funk, new wave, ska, and reggae. They combined catchy melodies, upbeat rhythms, and socially conscious lyrics to create songs that appealed to a wide audience. Some of their influences included David Bowie, The Beatles, The Clash, The Police, and Bob Marley.

What are the songs in Love and Pride - The Best of King album?

Love and Pride - The Best of King is a compilation album that was released in 2000 by Columbia Records. It contains 18 tracks that span the band's career from 1984 to 1986. Here is a brief summary of each song and its theme:

SongTheme

Love and PrideThe band's signature song that expresses their confidence and optimism.

Don't StopA motivational song that encourages listeners to pursue their dreams.

Won't You Hold My Hand NowA romantic song that asks for commitment and support from a lover.

FishA metaphorical song that compares life to a fish tank.

TroubleA rebellious song that challenges authority and conformity.

Soul on My BootsA fun song that celebrates dancing and having a good time.

I Kissed the Spikey FridgeA humorous song that describes a bizarre encounter with a fridge.

Alone Without YouA sad song that expresses loneliness and heartbreak after a breakup.

Crazy PartyA wild song that depicts a chaotic party scene.

Taste of Your TearsA bitter song that accuses a lover of being unfaithful and cruel.

I Cringed I Died I Felt HotA sensual song that describes the physical sensations of love.

These Days Go ByA nostalgic song that reflects on the passage of time and the changes in life.

The Taste of Your Tears (Breaker Heart Mix)A remix of the original song that adds more electronic elements and a faster tempo.

TortureA dark song that describes the pain and suffering of being in a toxic relationship.

Love and Pride (USA Summer Mix)A remix of the original song that adds more guitar and drums and a longer intro.

Don't Stop (Extended Version)An extended version of the original song that adds more verses and a longer outro.

Won't You Hold My Hand Now (Heavy Times Mix)A remix of the original song that adds more bass and synthesizer and a slower tempo.

How to download Love and Pride for free or for a fee?

If you want to download Love and Pride - The Best of King album, you have several options to choose from. Depending on your preference and budget, you can get the album for free or for a fee. Here are some of the best sources and platforms to get the album legally:

download love and pride by king free mp3

download love and pride song offline

download love and pride season 10 movie

download love and pride body and soul mix

download love and pride the best of king album

download love and pride lyrics and video

download love and pride heavy times mix